https://nfa.usfa.fema.gov/ax/syll/syllabus_f0322.pdf PDF https://nfa.usfa.fema.gov/ax/syll/syllabus_f0322.pdf?.fileSize,
January 28 - 29, 2017 |
This two-day course is designed to provide fire officers with an understanding of command operations at structural collapse incidents. Students completing this course will be able to:
• Describe the aspects of a structural collapse.
• Explain basic command procedures and Incident Command System (ICS) organizational structure.
• Identify various resource levels, types and capabilities used for structural collapse incidents.
• Identify critical factors and issues that affect scene management.
• Describe all unique operational considerations used at a structural collapse incident.
• Describe all response operations phases associated with a structural collapse incident.
• Describe the technical rescue expertise and equipment required for safe operations and effective incident management.
Students attending should understand and be able to apply the ICS concept.
MSU - Fire Services Training School