Due to the lapse in federal funding, this website will not be actively managed. More information

Update an existing listing

If your Employer Identification Number (EIN or "tax number") is registered with U.S. Fire Administration (USFA), you may update your property information online. Enter the requested information below to access your property’s record. If your EIN is not registered, please call 301-447-1263.